At Elmhurst, we are passionate about education and aim to offer a world class education that inspires both academic success and whole child development. All of our staff work hard to help our pupils grow into successful learners with high aspirations for their futures. By teaching our children to follow our core values, we ensure happiness, success, and a bright future for all of our pupils.
Our core values are as follows:
We show care to ourselves, each other and in all that we do.
We see care as involving:
- Respect to all (e.g. for the community, environment, diversity)
- Celebration of others
We believe in ourselves and work towards our own goals.
We see confidence as involving:
- Independence (trusting yourself, giving things a go)
- Individuality (being ourselves, celebrating uniqueness)
We use an imaginative and resourceful approach to our lives.
We see creativity as involving:
We always work our hardest and aim to achieve.
We see challenge as involving:
- Excellence (achieving the very best that one can)
- Hard work (putting time and effort into one’s work)
- Personalised (achievement measured by a pupil’s individual goals)
We value strength of character and try to be the best we can.
We see character as involving:
- Honesty (being trustworthy and showing integrity)